Chicago Hyde Park Village - Dining Out Meet-up
Friday, February 22, 2019
Mesler Kitchen / Bar / Lounge
The Sophy Hotel Hyde Park
1411 East 53rd Street
Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.
— MFK Fisher
Gathering together with Hyde Park neighbors and friends to share a meal, engage in good conversation, meet new folks.
Three Course Prix Fixé Dinner Menu* ($40.00)
Mesler Greens | arugula, confit pears, farm pecans, wisconsin cheese, balsamic truffle vinaigrette
Second Course Choice of one—selected with your waiter at the table
Roasted Amish Chicken | boneless half organic bird, braised greens, herb jus
Bucatini Pasta | tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, aged parmesan
Sautéed Faroe Island Salmon | forged mushrooms, polenta, salsa verde
Dessert | Seasonal Sorbet
*Menu change subject to change without notice
Dinner Includes | Non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, tea, water
Additional Charges | dinner roll/butter, side dishes, alcoholic beverages available for an additional cost and added to the $40.00 prix fixé charge; paid by the diner with cash or credit card at the end of the dinner
- Reservation is required. Only those with a reservation may attend. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins.
- The $40.00 (payable at the end of the dinner) includes:
- Three-course Prix Fixé Dinner (select entrée choice with your waiter at the table)
- Tax and an 20% gratuity added to each diner’s tab at the end of the dinner
- Each diner will receive an individual tab
- Each diner pays with cash or a credit card
- Reservations open February 8, 2019 and close Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- On-Line Registration go to: www.chpv.org
- If unable to register online, please contact Terry Stumpf at email@example.com
- Seating is limited; those who register after the seating limit is reached will be placed on a wait list. If a space opens, you will be contacted to confirm registration
- Cancellation – please cancel no later than Wednesday, February 20, 2019 by 4:00 p.m. if you are unable to attend, contact Terry Stumpf at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Dining Out Meet-up is open to CHPV Members, non-members, friends, and/or relatives (you guest must be registered!)
- Parking: The Sophy Hotel Hyde Park has Valet Parking for a fee; metered and unmetered street parking as available
Transportation Request: Call CHPV Office - 773-363-1933 by Tuesday, February 20th by 4:00 p.m.
Watch for Details —
Next CHPV Dining Out Meet-up in April 2019 – Date and location to be determined
CHPV Program Planning Committee
CHPV Dining Out Meet-up Volunteer Organizer