Chicago Hyde Park Village - Dining Out Meet-up
Thursday, July 26, 2018
5311 South Lake Park Avenue West
Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act
that should not be indulged in lightly.
— MFK Fisher
Gathering together with Hyde Park neighbors and friends to share a meal, engage in good conversation, meet new folks.
Dining will be on the Covered Patio
Diners can order food & beverages off the menu
Each diner will receive their own meal check payable at the end of the evening
Individual diner's check includes added tax & 18% gratuity
Payment - cash or credit card accepted
- On-Line reservation is required
- Registration closes on Monday, July 23rd at 4:00 p.m.
- If unable to register on-line, please contact Terry Stumpf at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seating is limited; to be placed on a wait list, please contact Terry Stumpf at email@example.com. If a space opens up, you will be contacted to confirm registration
- Please cancel by Monday, July 23rd by 4:00 p.m. if you are unable to attend, contact Terry Stumpf at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Meet-up is open to CHPV Members, non-members, friends, and/or relatives (you must register your guest!)
Transportation Request: - Call CHPV Office - 773-363-1933 by Monday, July 23rd by 4:00 p.m.
Watch for Details —
Next CHPV Dining Out Meet-up in September 2018 – Date to be determined
Location - To be determined
CHPV Program Planning Committee
CHPV Dining Out Meet-up Volunteer Organizer