Come for a Marvelous Gathering!
CHPV Brunch Benefit
"It Takes OUR Village!"
SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH, 2023
The Polo Inn
3322 South Morgan Street, Chicago, Illinois 60608
(one mile west of Sox Field; complimentary parking)
Register or make a donation by June 6
Register or Donate Now!
Or call (773) 363-1933
➜ Silent Auction at the Event!
➜ Online Silent Auction June 5-12. Visit our homepage at chpv.org during those dates!
➜ Festive slideshow celebrating CHPV & you and nature photography by Elsie Holzwarth (read her bio)
Your Brunch Menu Includes:
• Seasonal Salad Crisp Mesclun, Arugula, Spinach, and Romaine w/Roasted Beets, Grilled Zucchini, Baked Butternut Squash, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Gorgonzola Cheese, Black and Green Olives, Blueberries, and Garlic Croutons tossed in House-Made Red Raspberry Vinaigrette
• Baked Mediterranean Dates wrapped in Country Bacon drizzled with Sweet Chili Sauce
• Baked Crab Cake Nuggets with Louisiana Hot Dipping Sauce
• Baked Smoked Country Bacon and Grilled Pork Breakfast Sausages
• Bridgeport Potatoes baked diced Idahos pan-fried with Onion and Paprika
• Vegetable Frittata baked Eggs with Chef's Grilled Vegetable Medley and Cheddar Cheese
• Polo Inn "Specialty of the House!" Custard-filled Cornbread with poached Cinnamon Apples and Pears in a Jim Beam® Bourbon Crème Sauce topped with Bananas, Dried Cranberries, and Powdered Sugar
• Polo Inn Signature Crème Brûlée French Toast Medallions with House-Made Fig Vodka Butter Syrup, Powdered Sugar, & Whipped Cream ("Signature!")
• Fresh Cut Fruit Cups
• Coffee (regular and decaffeinated), Hot Tea, Cold Sodas (regular and diet), & Iced Water
• Open Bar featuring Prosecco, Beer, & more!
Silent Auction Preview!
Our Silent Auctions (in-person at the event and online June 5-12) feature a large array of carefully curated boutique items, experiences, and services generously donated by CHPV's community of supporters. Here's a sneak peek at just a few offerings you can bid on.
100% of your auction bids go directly to support CHPV's mission!
Bid early, bid often!
• Inspired gift baskets featuring fine wines, gourmet foods, & special merchandise!
• Unique lodging at boutique accommodations — treat yourself or give to friends!
• Private Dining Experience with Chef Mercedes Opeña!
• Indian Cooking Class for Two!
• Respite Care Service from Renewal Memory Partners!
• Gift certificates to favorite experiences such as Gilbert & Sullivan, Fourth Coast Ensemble, Hyde Park Summerfest, Divine Design, Snail Thai, The Sit Down, and much more!
Free on-site parking at The Polo Inn!
CHPV Members may also request transportation.
Please submit your transportation request no later than 5pm, Tuesday, June 6.
Call 773-363-1933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The safety of our community members is of utmost importance.
• If you are experiencing Covid-19, flu, or cold symptoms and/or are not feeling well, please refrain from participating in CHPV in-person activities. Please contact us if you are compelled to cancel due to illness and wish to receive a refund.
• CHPV strongly recommends wearing a face mask when not actively eating or drinking.
• CHPV strongly encourages all persons attending in-person events to receive their COVID-19 Bivalent and flu vaccinations. If your vaccinations are up-to-date, please complete the CHPV COVID-19 Bivalent & Flu Vaccination Record.
Email email@example.com with your questions.
If you are not a member of CHPV and have been enjoying our programs and services, please consider joining now! Membership starts as low as $100 annually.
Support in Remembrance or Honor
If you wish to make a donation to CHPV in honor or memory of someone, please visit our Donation form to customize the recognition of your contribution.
Click here to download this flyer and share with friends!