Contribute to 2022 Fall Challenge
Entering your contact information allows the organization to acknowledge your generous contribution. Specify the contribution amount and an optional comment.
Depending on the configuration, you may also be able to specify if this should be reported as anonymous
(although your contact information is still required.) Click Proceed to Payment to finalize and pay by credit
card or by printing an invoice and mailing a check.
Throughout the year, Chicago Hyde Park Village (CHPV) actively fosters vibrant healthy aging for the community’s older adults.
And as a sampling from the past year, CHPV has made a tremendous difference. To name a few:
• 84 Volunteers provided a total of 3195 hours of service.
• 17 CHPV volunteer drivers provided 241 rides to 15 older community members in need of transit, mostly to medical appointments.
• 19 Village Visitor volunteers paid 311 visits to 19 older community members, many of whom are housebound.
• 20 community members generated 1,388 person-hours of yoga and fitness classes.
• 68 older adults, many without a family support system, enjoyed delicious Thanksgiving Day meals delivered to their doors or at CHPV’s communal gathering.
• 344 participants attended 16 educational seminars on topics related to physical and mental health, aging, and social concerns.
CHPV is intent to grow the services it offers, enriching the lives of older adults, families, and the community at large.
Now CHPV has a $10,000 CHALLENGE GRANT – and you can help us meet this opportunity by giving today. Your donation will be doubled: your donation of any amount up to $1,000 will be matched dollar for dollar by CHPV’s Board Challengers.
Please consider a generous gift to expand CHPV’s services. With your gift, you’re making a difference!
With many thanks,
Lucas Livingston, Executive Director
In addition to your name, please enter your address, phone number and email address. This
will allow us to contact you if necessary.
Amount must be equal to or above $ 1.00
How do you want your name to appear in the contribution records?
Show All Countries